Posted by JHanPixel on May 1st 2019
1. Take your Plant Extraction Tube and make sure it is properly cleaned and dry.
2. Fill your Extraction Tube with your desired dry plant material. (Make sure the material is fully dried and coarsely ground)
3. Apply your desired micron size filter to the open end and clamp it tight with a steel hose clamp. (We prefer two coffee filters doubled up)
4. Place the tube over an open container and run butane fluid through the tube. Keeping the tube in an upright position at all times. Be sure to wear gloves and safety glasses at all times.
5. Once the extraction fluid has been completely depleted into the container, place the container into a well ventilated area. (The butane will start to evaporate rapidly)
6. Allow the extraction fluid to completely evaporate. (This process can take 24-48 hours) You can use an electric hot plate to speed this up - DO NOT USE AN OPEN FLAME SOURCE to heat up
7. Remove spent plant material from tube and discard.
8. Clean and dry tube and filter.
Let’s cut to the chase here, your Quartz Banger is filthy and it needs cleaning, not only will it look better but it’ll taste better as well, that way you can avoid the dirty looks you get from your friends when they come over and you won’t have to repurchase your dab nail every other [...]
So you want to smoke on the go? But you don't want to carry around a huge water pipe with you and you don't want to smoke out of a plastic vape. What else is there ? A joint or blunt would make the most sense but you don't get that intense rush of a [...]
Why You Need An Ash CatcherSo What The Heck Is An Ash Catcher?It is actually pretty simple. An ash catcher is for those of you who have a flower tube. It works as an accessory and it is very easy to add to pretty much any flower tube. No one in the world likes to take a hit [...]
Why The Carb Cap Is More Important Than You Think!We know that more than a few dabbers out there think that a carb cap is just some kind of fancy accessory that is not really needed. But that is not actually true as they really can help dabbers get the most out of any domeless nails they have. [...]
While you can get hand pipes in all kinds of cool and funky shapes, designs and sizes, for example, you have the very popular and famous Sherlock and things like the Steamroller design that many people like. There is nothing wrong with a good hand pipe and most smokers will have at least one somewhere. But as easy to [...]
Us dabbers go to great lengths to make sure that our concentrates are as full of flavor as possible. The very first step to making sure this happens is seasoning the nail. Now just in case, you did not know, ceramic and glass nails do not require seasoning. It is quartz and titanium that do and that is what [...]
Hey, today we are talking about your dab station, what is a dab station? Well, a dad station is where you handle your business. Your go to area to dab, your place of zen and in general just the place that gives you the room you need to dab. Now we all have our own setups, but just down [...]
More Dabbers Mean More Choices Of RigsThe last, better part of a decade has really seen more and more people get into concentrates. Before this, it was only folks on the West Coast and parts of British Columbia, people who knew what they were doing and had the right crops that could do extractions properly. But now concentrates are all [...]
Hey guys, here we are looking at some of the different ways quartz is used to make sure you get the best out of your concentrates and oils. Quartz nails for many people are the way to go and some of you may be surprised to know that your quartz nail is made from a compound that is [...]